We would like to inform you that we are pleased to provide you with after-sales service (maintenance) in the event that there are notes on your purchases that require maintenance or repair if the customer desires, taking into account the terms and conditions. Note that the company has the right to amend the commercial terms and conditions for the products as stipulated by the official agents, which must be in line with consumer protection systems in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Policy for creating maintenance requests:
- The process of opening a maintenance request requires that the receipt document be delivered to the customer by the company to examine after the following procedures. This is mandatory , and a copy is delivered to the customer as an official reference when ordering the product after completing maintenance.
- Open a maintenance request in the system according to the official invoice for the product under the same customer information.
- Record and attach the condition of the product in detail from the four sides (photographs) to prove the condition of the product under the same order in the system.
- Register and attach (photographs) the product’s serial number (Serial number #) from the factory under the same request in the system.
- Automatically attach the product status and serial number to the system for internal control and quality procedures.
- Attach a copy of the receipt document after it is signed by the customer in the system automatically under the same order number for internal control and quality procedures.
- Customer orders are received within three working days only from the date of purchase for small products purchased from the showroom (or from the date of home delivery if the purchase was through the website) if the product does not work as stipulated in the factory specifications.An examination is requested from the official agent or the agent’s representative available at the shoeroom to ensure the technical condition of the product and special specifications, and the issuance of the official report of the agent if necessary. The return or replacement process, in the event of a manufacturing defect in the product, requires that the product be delivered as it is in its original condition. Its original condition with packaging and attachments in its complete original condition (Does not include damage or breakage) . Otherwise, what is stipulated by the agent in the official report shall be followed and the agent’s terms and conditions for maintenance shall be taken into account.
- Maintenance requests for large products are received within three working days only (from the date of home delivery) if the product does not work as stipulated in the factory specifications. An inspection is requested from the official agent to confirm the technical condition of the product and issue the official report. The return or exchange process, in the event of a manufacturing defect in the product, requires that the product be delivered as it is in its original condition with packaging and attachments in their complete original condition. (Does not include damage or breakage)Otherwise, what is stipulated by the agent in the official report shall be followed and the agent’s terms and conditions for maintenance shall be taken into account.
- The process of opening a maintenance request requires that the original invoice or… (Issuing a copy of an invoice in case the invoice is lost, If the customer number is registered with the same invoice in the system) The maintenance request process requires that the products be inspected by the agent or the concerned department internally, which may take from two to 14 working days to issue a product status report either from the agent or the concerned department internally.
- The process of opening a maintenance request requires that the product be within the warranty period according to the agent’s terms and conditions from the date of receipt stipulated in the invoice. During this, processing is carried out according to the product and its condition, and coordination is made in advance with the agent based on the customer’s request and the financial cost resulting from that, and taking into account the agent’s terms and conditions of maintenance with regard to guaranteeing repair or spare parts.
- Promotional materials, products, free gifts, or maintenance are not subject to any maintenance upon use or opening the following factory packaging
- Kids Games
- CDs, movies, music CDs and games.
- Damaged goods (there is obvious damage or breakage)
- Spare parts
- Consumables and inks.
Maintenance Request Policy for Damaged Products (DOA):
1- The maintenance policy requires large products that were found to be in new condition but were in a damaged condition (broken or missing tools and accessories) that became apparent upon opening the packaging at the moment of delivery and installation at the customer’s site within 3 working days from the date of the invoice. Therefore, the product is withdrawn directly from the customer’s site and replaced by the delivery team in coordination with the commercial department and stores within a maximum of 3 working days, taking into account the weekend, whether the delivery is through the supplier or through Leaders.
2- As for small products, The maintenance policy requires new products that were found to be in new condition but were in a damaged condition (broken or missing tools or accessories) that became apparent upon opening the packaging, whether in the showroom or with the customer, within 3 working days from the date of the invoice. The exchange is made directly at the showroom from which the purchase was made, in coordination with the showroom manager and the representative of the official supplier available in the sales department of the product in order to examine the product in its original condition (including packaging and not being used), where the appropriate decision is taken according to the agent representative or the official supplier in the showroom after documenting the inspection. In the maintenance area in the presence of a representative of the customer service department for control and quality purposes, the same product invoice according to commercial contracts with the supplier is signed by the supplier’s representative.
Maintenance requests policy for digital or smart products:
1- The policy of creating a maintenance service request for digital or smart products requires following the commercial section and compliance in contracts concluded from a commercial perspective regarding after-sales services, specifically maintenance. With the official agent or delegate, Where you must ensure that products such as tablets are checked, cellular devices (mobiles), Computers or even smart screens, Therefore, the customer must ensure that there is no personal information or recorded logins to any operating systems, such as tablets, in order to preserve the confidentiality of the customer’s personal information without any responsibility on the part of the company. Otherwise, the customer will be referred directly to the official agent.
2- The policy requires creating a maintenance service request for digital or smart products in the absence of any commercial contracts regarding maintenance, The customer will be directed to the official agent directly after 3 working days from the date of purchase of the invoice if there are any notes on the product after use and opening the original packaging.
Policy for following up and closing maintenance requests:
1- The maintenance request follow-up process requires that the customer be contacted at the number registered in the request, which must be the same as the customer’s number in the original invoice for the sake of property rights or internal control. Contact numbers may not be updated until the original receipt is presented.
2- If there is a cost for the maintenance process, The customer will be contacted in order to inform and visit the showroom in order to sign and pay the maintenance amount so that the maintenance process can begin according to the terms and conditions. In the event that the financial amount for maintenance is not approved according to the technical report, The product will be returned or handed over to the customer within only 30 days from the date of order. Otherwise, the necessary measures will be taken for the product in the event that the customer refuses to receive it or is late in receiving it , which is to pay an amount of 10 dinars remotely on the 30th day from the date of the maintenance request as ground fees. If it exceeds 60 days, The destruction decision is automatically issued by the system for the piece in question.
3- The process of completing the maintenance request requires contacting the customer from the company’s official number to come and receive it, along with presenting the original receipt document (or showing personal identification if the receipt document or receipt is not available. Within 3 working days, the delivery document for the customer must be signed and a copy of the recipient’s identity must be kept by the company in the event that the receipt document is not available, with any financial expenses such as spare parts or any operating cost being calculated. This is mandatory, After that, the receipt document is attached after it is signed by the client for administrative affairs and auditing The system is under the same maintenance reference number.
4- The delivery voucher must be attached to the customer after he signs it until it is uploaded to the system in the same order number associated with the product. Otherwise, it is considered a violation of the company’s policy and is subject to liability.
Maintenance requests policy for open products (last item sales):
1- The maintenance policy is required for small products that are sold as (the last piece) at a certain discount in a specific period of time (with this classified in the official invoice) and which are not in their new condition (display piece) in the exhibition, If it turns out that there are notes in the operating system during use, The product is sent directly to the official agent in coordination with the showroom manager and sales department representative (the official supplier agent) in order to examine the product in the condition in which it is sold within 3 working days from the date of purchase of the invoice and make the appropriate decision according to the official technical report on the product from the supplier.
Product warranty terms and conditions:
1- The terms and conditions of the warranty require the terms stipulated and granted by the agent or official distributor of the product, Note that Leaders Center’s policy and products are subject to a full year warranty from the date of purchase or delivery according to the agent’s terms and conditions.
2- All maintenance items and the availability of necessary spare parts are subject to the responsibility of the official agent and not the seller. Rather, the seller is obligated to provide the details of the supplier or agent of the product, as the seller is obligated to follow up on maintenance requests with the official agent or distributor, taking into account the necessary time and cost stipulated at the time of the maintenance request to ensure the safety of the service according to the terms and conditions.